L’AUSTRAL, LE BORÉAL, LE SOLÉAL & LE LYRIAL
The Ponant Sisterships are a fleet of four impressive luxurious ships that joined the fleet from 2010 to 2015. These superb ships are a result of the combination of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard’s expertise and the French sophistication interpreted by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel. L’Austral remains faithful to our philosophy – to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being.
The Sisterships all embody the subtle alliance between luxury, intimacy and well-being, which is PONANT’s signature. The elegance of their exterior and interior defines their small size – only 132 staterooms and suites on each of the ships, making this fleet a unique and innovative yacht on the cruise market.
High-end materials and a perfect balance between elegant and casual make you feel as if you were on your own private yacht. The design blends tradition and innovation and has been inspired by nautical elements. The decoration is simple and our colours soft and bright, offering an unparalleled experience on board. These ships take guests on unique itineraries and remote places that larger vessels can’t reach, on the comfort of the Sisterships, its personalised service and the unique French gastronomy on board.
DECK PLANS AND CABINS
- Deluxe Stateroom: 18 m², up to 2 passengers per cabin
- Prestige deck 4, 5 and 6: 18 m², up to 2 passengers per cabin
- Superior Stateroom: 21 m², up to 3 passengers per cabin
- Deluxe Suite: 27 m², up to 2 passengers per cabin
- Prestige Suite deck 5 and 6: 36 m², up to 4 passengers per cabin
- Privilege Suite: 36 m², up to 2 passengers per cabin (Le Lyrial only)
- Grand Deluxe Suite: 45 m², up to 2 passengers per cabin (Le Lyrial only)
- Grand Privilege Suite: 54 m², up to 4 passengers per cabin (Le Lyrial only)
- Owner’s Suite: 45 m², up to 2 passengers per cabin
See deck plans and cabins for L’austral, Le Boréal, Le Soléal & Le Lyrial.
Loyal to the great French tradition, the haute cuisine is one of the highlights on board the Sisterships.
Our two restaurants welcome guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner and our attentive service offers a unique dining experience.
The Gastronomic Restaurant, with a capacity of 268 people, this elegant restaurant serves French and international cuisine accompanied by fine wine.
The Grill Restaurant offers indoor (150) and outdoor (60) seating, where guests can enjoy casual buffet lunch and themed dinners every day.
The Sisterships has many common areas that are designed and equipped to meet all our guests needs while preserving their privacy.
Fitness and Beauty area:
- Fitness gym: Kinesis weight training, running machine, bike…
- SothysTM Beauty area: Hairdressing salon, massage rooms, Spa room and relaxation room, Hammam
- 2745 sq.ft / 255 sq.m
- Indoor capacity: 110
- Outdoor capacity: 30
- Tea room, bar, live music programme, dance floor
- Access to the outdoor terrace
- 1184 sq.ft / 110 sq.m
- Library, internet connection, bar, live entertainment on some evenings
- Direct access to the panoramic terrace
Outdoor bar (bridge swimming pool):
- Seating for 50
- View over the bridge swimming pool
- 2690 sq.ft / 250 m²
- Capacity: 250
- Conference room
- Performance venue
- Audio-visual equipment
- Wii™ area, Photoshop